What You Need to Know About Travel and COVID-19
Our hearts and thoughts go out to all who have been impacted by this unprecedented, ongoing global crisis and we want you to know that the wellbeing of our guests and our teams has always been – and will always be – our first priority
We are here and want to help you. Due to government mandates our offices are now closed, and our teams working from home. The volume of calls is immense, and this change has impacted our already stretched service levels
We want you to have a worry-free and safe journey. So our team have provided suitable equipment and procedures to keep you away from any danger and not to get you in the way of facing any risk.
Everyone is required to wear a face mask in the building, please get in touch with us if you are unable to wear a covering.
You will receive a quick temperature check at the entrance of hotel.
There is a short Covid-19 test when you arrive in the building
We have taken serious steps to mitigate risks to both employees and guests
Room services and other facilities are secured with hand sanitizer, strong cleaning products and entirely new health and safety protocols to prevent any further spread
- Temperature monitoring for guests and staff
- The enforcing of safe distancing measures throughout our properties, including managing spaced seating in our restaurants and bars, and limiting guest numbers in fitness classes, gyms and pools
- Elevation of our cleaning standards to ensure all areas are consistently and continuously sanitised
- Hand sanitiser gels and disinfectant wipes made available in all public spaces
- The serving of a la carte offerings only in our restaurants, with no buffets or shared dishes